Gonna’ try and sleep for a bit. Have a good evening, everyone!
I got a little bit of a sunburn a couple days ago, and I was out varnishing a fence for a couple of hours in the late afternoon today shirtless, so I might actually get a tan at some point while I’m here
maybe sunpai will notice me u//w//u
Everyone has six names.
- Your real name:
- your detective name (favourite colour and favourite animal):
- your soap opera name (middle name and street you live on):
- your star wars name (first three letters of last name, first two of middle)
- superhero name (color of your shirt, first item to your
- goth name (black and one of your pets):
There’s a post floating around about how this, in particular, is a bad idea - these questions are often used as security questions for password resets, or personal information you might not be willing to share (full name might be figured out from real first name + first three of last and first two of middle, for instance).
I dunno what all dangers are there, just be aware that this survey has is more dangerous than some.